astao13 bir güncelleme yayınladı 2 hafta 6 gün önce
As the world’s leading producer and innovator of 24V Power Supply. Our know-how, production capacity, service, and system integration capability is second to none.
1. Product Introduction
2. Basic Specification
Pack ModelPack Capacity (Ah)Pack Voltage (V)Energy (Wh)Cell ArrayNumber of CellsCell ModelCell Type
3. Product Feature And Application
4. Product Details
We can provide Customized Tablets Battery according to the requirements of customers, below picture is for reference only, please contact our sales for more details.
5. Quality Control
6. Delivery, Shipping And Service
(1) Should I totally discharge, then recharge my Aucopo lithium battery occasionally to make it last longer?
No, discharging and charging does not increase the life of a Lithium Ion camcorder batteries.
(2) If I install a modular bay battery, are my primary and modular bay batteries working at the same time to power my device?
No, the modular bay battery is used first, then the system automatically switches to the primary battery. This is a deliberate design to allow the most amount of run time to remain in the primary battery in case the modular bay battery is removed and replaced with an optical drive.
(3) Does Aucopo recommend the use of a non-Aucopo replacement battery?
Aucopo recommends that you replace your battery with a genuine Aucopo battery obtained from Aucopo. When using a genuine Aucopo battery, you can be assured that you have a battery that has been designed, qualified and manufactured to strict Aucopo quality standards. For safety and performance always use a genuine cheap Aucopo batteries purchased from Aucopo.
Aucopo does not evaluate the design or check the quality of non-Aucopo replacement battery packs. The quality and safety is unknown when using such batteries.
(4) Should I completely discharge my battery before I charge it?
No, with current lithium ion batteries this practice does not improve the runtime of the battery. This practice is a holdover from the days in which NiMH batteries were used.
(5) Do I need to charge my battery fully when I get a new system or a new battery?
While not required, it is recommended to fully charge your battery.
(6) Why does the battery have a different warranty period than my system?
Aucopo’s standard battery warranty is one year. Batteries are a consumable item. All batteries degrade with time and use. The warranty is very similar to common auto warranties which exclude consumable items such as tires.
For copy of Ltd Hardware Warranty, write Aucopo USA LP, Attn: Warranties, One Aucopo Way, Round Rock, TX 78682 .Uninterruptible Power Supply factory